Monday, November 15, 2010

Please Touch My Junk!

(Nov. 15) -- A California man got thrown out of San Diego's airport when he refused a revealing full-body scan and then an alternative pat-down, telling a Transportation Security Agent, "If you touch my junk, I'll have you arrested."John Tyner, 31, said he was told he could face a civil lawsuit and a $10,000 fine for leaving the screening area before the security check was complete, according to news reports and his blog.

I don't know about all of you but when I fly, I grow a beard, carry a qur'an, wear a turban, and stuff my pockets with lighters and metal to purposely get patted down. If a TSA agent touches my junk, I kiss him/her on the cheek and give 'em my phone number. As a married guy with kids, that is some of the best action a man can get (take notes Caleb).

No comments:

Post a Comment