Sunday, April 4, 2010

The Eskimo-Kissing Huggy Bear

Head Coach of the men's West Virginia basketball team, Bob Huggins, aka Hubby Bear, gives Eskimo kisses to his star injured player in the NCAA Final Four Basketball tourney on Saturday night against Duke.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CxzKj8OsliA The disturbing scene is about 1:50 minutes in. It's what we don't see in the locker room and hotel that has me more concerned.

According to the AP, it was emotional and extremely personal. The interaction between the two was a glimpse into a relationship that we rarely get to see on such a grand stage. Huggins clasped his best player's head and got him through it. We may not get a more personal public moment from this year's tournament than this.

Uh, yeah. I've watched A LOT of college basketball in my life but I've never seen a more disturbing scene as this. This is the definition of wTF,O?

1 comment:

  1. I watched the video and was so turned on that I had to rub one out. Does this mean I am gay?

    ReplyDelete